A friend of mine, Erin of Sugar Snap Pearls, did a list of 22 things she wanted to accomplish before she herself turned 22. As I have recently turned 22, she has inspired me to compile a list of things I want to accomplish over the next year. Some might seem silly, but that’s the point of the list. These are things I want to accomplish!
1. Run a 5k.
2. Read about 15 books from my Goodreads list.
3. Visit my Best Friend AT LEAST 5x.
4. Go to a Winery.
5. Get a big girl job.
6. Find the perfect leather jacket.
7. Pay for a vacation with my money.
8. Go to 5 Concerts.
9. Visit a Distillery.
10. Visit a State I’ve never been to.
11. Take a cooking class.
12. Volunteer more, and regularly.
13. Take up Tennis lessons again.
14. Write a short story.
15. Get a Tattoo.
16. Lose about 10-15lbs.
17. Develop a signature dish.
18. Visit 10 museums and monuments in the USA.
19. Blog more, 4x a week.
20. Try 10 new food items.
21. Do 30 acts of kindness.
22. Make 10 Pinterest recipes.
23. Save $10 for every item I cross off of my list and buy something for my Birthday!
My end date will be May 14, 2015. This isn’t a full year, but some of these I’ve put a little dent in! I’ll be blogging about my time checking things off the list, so get excited about what I accomplish.